Thursday, March 15, 2012

Its been quite some time, hasnt it?

I never really write here anymore. I leave my thoughts in my head, or a notebook, or the notepad on my phone. I guess I've become a bit of a recluse with my thoughts. Some I don't mind sharing but others I feel are too deep and intimate to share here now.

I'm not saying I won't write here anymore. I just won't write as much. There's too many eyes. Some of which I don't want to see and read how I'm doing, what I'm doing, and what I will be doing. I guess all you need to know is that I'm doing. I'm living my life the best way I can. And so far, I'm still alive so that must mean I'm doing something right.

I will share one thing. Though, I won't get into specifics as to what I mean, who I'm talking about, and why I'm doing it.

I said things. I meant most of them and some were just written in the moment.

I'm not doing this because I want to. I'm doing this because I have to. There's times where I'd like to come through and see what I've been missing. But I know it's not what I need. Not anymore. And I'm okay with that. Temptation used to control me. Actually, a lot of things/people used to control me. Not anymore though. I control myself and only myself. No one has a power over me anymore. And I'm happy to finally say that.

I'll be around and if one day paths cross, I'll be willing to walk toward you. But until that day comes, I'm glad you're happy doing your own thing. Even if I can't understand it, I accept it. I hold no ill will or grudge against anyone. I say that with complete sincerity.

"I've had mine, you've had yours, we both know."

No comments:

Post a Comment