Thursday, February 23, 2012

What do I do?!

Urgh! Nothing is really making sense at the moment. There's so much going wrong lately and it's so frustrating! That, and I have so many decisions to make within the next couple months. Though I'm fairly sure my mind is made up. I feel like it is but I'm automatically fighting that decision.

Why do I do that?! I've noticed I do that quite often. If I feel something else, I do the complete opposite. It's really annoying. I had so much to write here but my mind is such a mess that I don't even want to write now. My blog is not meant to be messy. It's supposed to be a place where I can organize my thoughts and read them with clarity once I've calmed down. Right now, I can't do that. I just really wish I had someone to talk to, vent to, and actually have NEXT to me. I'm sick of phone calls. What's worse is that the people I call friends up here are people I haven't seen in about two weeks now. What's the point of living in such a lonesome place. I may have money, a home, and school, but I'd rather be poor and have friends than be rich and be alone.

Ughhh how bothersome.

No comments:

Post a Comment