Saturday, February 4, 2012

Relief

A lot of things have happened over the past couple days. Problems have been sorted, people have grown, and fruition has finally arisen. Some things I'll speak of here. Others, I won't. Some of them aren't anyones business but my own and the other person involved.

Things are looking bright again though. I went shopping today with Megan and Sam. I got some pretty girly clothes and it was fun! They did their best to get me in a dress but I'm not quite that comfortable yet. Soon, though. Maybe then I'll give it more consideration.

I think it's funny though. The way you end up in a place, you meet someone, and then all the sudden you have a new friend you feel like you've known forever. Something strange is happening. Something good and beneficial. I'm not sure what, but I feel it. And I'm excited to see what it is. I have no expectations though.

I'm just happy. I'm better. And finally, I'm not letting anyone get in the way of the person I am and the person I'm becoming.

I had more to write but I got distracted by something so it threw me off haha. Oh well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment