Thursday, November 10, 2011

Anything is easier said than done

Crash and burn and I can feel it in my skin.
These thoughts are sinful and dangerous.
It's in my dreams that you live in.
It makes my mind wild and outrageous.

You'll never leave, as much as I want you to.
Because with every piece of me, there is a piece of you.
Why did you have to let it linger?
You're like a wasp and I'm stuck with the stinger.

I know I'll move on and one day my mind will be clear.
But in the back of my mind, you'll always stay near.
Because even now, my heart reaches for you.
A person who hurt me, someone who won't do.

And if you came back, I'd push you away.
But at the same time, I'd be begging you to stay.
You seem so happy with that beautiful smile of yours.
A world full of color, a world full of cures.

Sadly I stay in a shadow full of acts.
Here til the end with my insanity intact.
I'll repair this broken heart but it will never look the same.
Because on a piece of my heart, there was once your name.

So even when I move on and leave,
I want you to know, I wear my heart on my sleeve.
It's free to you, forever until now.
I wish I could let go. I just don't know how.


How do you exist without me so easily? I need closure. That's why I'm dying to talk. So I can close this chapter without having questions. So I can understand. Give me that. Please.


No comments:

Post a Comment