Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apparently

So after having some one-on-one time with the head shrinker, I realized I'm a bit socially awkward. How? Because I have the annoying habit of putting "Haha" in or at the end of EVERYTHING. And why do I do this? So the conversation doesn't have an awkward ending. And to keep my ass out of trouble. Kind of like how a lot of people put "lol" at the end of a comment they make to try and sugarcoat it. Ya. I do this.

I'm not going to tell you how we came up with this discussion because it really doesn't make sense. Regardless, I am to try and break the habit. Say how I feel and stop trying to be a constant friendly. She said it's normal to have enemies and sometimes it's even a good thing so, here I am.

I have a feeling this is going to be difficult. But in the broad spectrum of things, its going to branch out into a lot of good. Well, if it goes accordingly.

We'll see!

Besides that, I'm plotting a trip! I'm not putting names or places just in-case that person sees it(and its going to be a surprise!), but me and another person are plotting. And I couldn't be more excited! I literally felt myself jump with adrenaline when the idea came about and it was amazing! So many new things and places! I can't say much more blog, but when it happens, oh you'll know. And pictures will be spread. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment