Sunday, October 2, 2011

What is wrong with you!?

Do you understand how it makes me feel when you sit there and make it seem like I'm fragile!? I'm not made of fucking glass! I can take care of myself like I have been. And the reason why I acted like glass when I was with you was because you don't know wtf you want. One minute you want someone with a different opinion and independence, the next you want them to agree with everything and want to take care of them 24/7.

The only thing I wanted from you, was a conversation. Something to take my mind off the situation. And I didn't want to talk to anyone else but you. I tried, but I missed this friend. Which, in reality, is no friend at all. Because if you were, you would've let go of the current just for a moment. A mere 5 fucking minutes.

Not everything is about you, what you want, or what is convenient for you. So let go of your concern for me. I never want you to take care of me like you used to ever again. Because ever since you stopped, I'm happy again. I'm becoming me again. Thank god, for that. And I'm done looking in the past at our relationship. It turned into crap long ago and we both ignored it. Thinking one day, it'd get better. Well, I know it won't. Not right now and not until we both grow the fuck up. Which by then I'm sure we'll both have moved on. I'm not worried about it.

So just fucking stop thinking about whats right and whats wrong for me. I know whats right and wrong. I'm not a fucking moron. Just let it go. Please. I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment