Saturday, September 24, 2011

How do you do it?

How do you let go of someone after 2 years? You said you wanted to be friends. You haven't even tried to talk to me. You haven't shown me that you really want a friendship. How do you do it? I wish I could. I wish I could walk away from someone you spent almost every day with. I'm jealous of your ways. Your cold, distant ways. I'm just baffled, I guess. Baffled by the fact that such an amazing person is gone. Just gone. And if it weren't for other people, I'd think I was crazy. That I was over-thinking it all. But I'm not. And so I can sleep well at night. Knowing I'm not crazy or over-analyzing this.

But god do I miss you. Not the intimacy we held. Of course I miss your arms around me and the way you held me. But more so than anything, I miss you. I miss the way we talked to each other and would open up and bitch and complain about various things.

I miss my friend. Try to be my friend. Try to be my something. Because having you as my nothing hurts more than anything. Just. Try.

No comments:

Post a Comment