Monday, September 26, 2011

My old friend

Dearest Blog,

My old friend. My earth-friendly pal. I'm sorry I've neglected you of everything but sad and distraught emotions. I've not shared my journeys or adventures with you in quite a while. I've not brought color to your HTML and we definitely have not discussed the world which just so happens to be bright and glass-half-full like. So, here it goes.

Today, sunday September 26th 2011 I did just about nothing. I laid in bed until 11 this morning, took my morning piddle, and made my way to the door to leave my room...and then I turned around and laid back down. And there I laid until pins and needles made its way up my toes, into my ankles, and up to my knees. There was no discomfort though. It was like my legs were coming to life for the first time and the feeling was very much welcome.

Once I finally decided to stop acting like a lazy schmuck, I found myself trying to recall the night before. And sure enough, I remembered everything. Except where my car keys were. I didn't drive, but somehow I misplaced my keys. How that came about I have no clue. So I finally got dressed and pretty...and went to therapy hahaha. I was so nervous because it's been so long since I've opened up to someone I didn't know at all. My oh my, it was refreshing! She's a nice lady and though she told me a few maybes as to what my problem could be, she said it with empathy and sincerity in her voice. She held no malicious cell in her body. And it was gratifying.

The only problem, my friend, was that after I left I realized I was wrong at more times than I was right. I wasn't healthy. I'm not healthy. I have a lot of self work that needs to be done. Alone. And though I do miss her, blog. I truly do. I do believe that this happened for a significant reason. You and I both know that it hurts. But my heart still belongs to her. She still holds it's quite dearly. And when I'm ready, I'll retrieve it. If not, I'll try to achieve hers. But that will take time and right now I need to worry about myself.

Well, I could tell you more my friend, but I'm falling asleep on the mouse pad.

Farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment