Thursday, September 29, 2011

Inspiration should be a synonym for motivation

Today I worked on my audition video. That's right. I'm auditioning for Project Glee season 2. They're holding in-person auditions in NY and Chicago and Nashville. But I'm stuck in Florida. So, they're also doing online auditions. And guess who signed up? :)

It's something I'm terrified to do. I'm opening up and letting down every wall but I'm doing it to fulfill my dream. I'm also actually going to try and get to NY in November for the auditions. It'll give me better chances and the flight to and from is only 50$. I just have to find a place to stay. Which, I think I'll be just fine when it comes down to it.

A lot has changed in my life....and I allowed it to upset me. So I figure instead of sitting here and watching it change into things I dislike, I might as well change it the way I want it to be. So once I get a job, I'll be saving for NY and my European citizenship. Next summer/spring/fall I want to study abroad. Or maybe just live in Ireland with my family. I want to live, is more my point.

Life is too short to take things for granted but it's also too long to sit and wait for things to come to you. I'm ready to make my own life, my own future, and go after everything I've ever wanted. I've been working out some as well. And I think if I reach the weight I need to be, I'll join the military and be a medical nurse. Why not? The more, the merrier! And Lord knows the war needs nurses.

I'm done dragging myself behind people. It's time I grow up and start doing what I want to do. Regardless of what people think and feel. It's my life. I'll live it the way I see fit. And no one will drag me down. People are welcome to join and be a part of my life, but holding my hand and tugging on it are 2 different things. I will not drown just because the waves are high. I will simply swim harder than I've ever swam before. And I will conquer. I have nothing to lose but such an amazing amount to gain.

Watch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment