Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hurry and stay away

Hurry, hurry.
The roads a bit blurry.
Your words, like nails, hammer into me.
Slamming into my skin, I feel a rush.
Oh crush, crush, crush me down.

Will you hurry and stay away?
Will you scurry and stray?
I hear the voices and they say
"Look at the game. Look at you stay."

And if you were wrong, how would I know?
No, no. I'm not letting go.
Tell me to move?
Fuck it. My feet are glued.

Ever felt a rush of wind through your hair?
Well, there's my feelings right there.
I'm climbing over walls of your word
To stand and scream where I should.

Whether they say its wrong, it's right.
Whether they can see, we're out of sight.
And if they can hear, they won't listen.
But my love, your heart glistens.

I'm sticking around.
Ignoring the sound.
I'm happy with my heart in your hands.
Lets prove them wrong while they glance.



Yep.

1 comment:

  1. Damn girl....


    That's all I can really say lol you're so good at writing! I've never read one of your poems before, but I'm definitely impressed! haha

    Very passionate and emotional though, and you for sure express that your love is the truest and you're stuck to the feelings you have.

    Love it and love you =)

    ReplyDelete