Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Within the hands of fate...

Call it what it may seem. Foolish, stupid, masochistic, whatever your brain may tell you. But if her friendship is all I can be granted with, I will accept. Because if fate wants us together, we will be. If it doesn't, I will move on. Regardless of whether she's in my life or not. But as of right now, she is my love. And my heart tells me I'll be hers again as well. Just not today. And so I'll grow further into who I really am and take this as a lesson. A lesson to teach not only to myself, but to others as well. To people willing to listen and hear the sad details of a love lost. But I don't consider her lost. I see it as a temporary absence. And maybe it is. Maybe it's not. Either way, my heart will blossom again. And so will I. I've found myself once more. But there is more that needs to be found. Pieces I must find on my own time within my own mind. And so fate, I hand it over to you now. Lead me to where I must be. And if our hearts should find each other again, we'll know what must be done and how to approach it the right way. The REAL way. Till then, my dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment