Friday, April 29, 2011

Let go

I've spoken about how torn I am. And I'll admit, I'm still battling that feeling. But....I'm letting you go. I won't fight for you. You won't hear from me, see me, or know anything about me. I want so badly to fight for you. But knowing you, it would only push you away. Knowing you, it would end in me hurting again. Or still. And so, I'd rather let go, grieve the loss, and move on. I'll find someone better. Someone who loves me for me and will stick around when shit gets rough. Someone who won't just get tired and give up.

Someone who won't make me do anything.

And maybe one day that person will be you again. The real you. The you that I know and love. But right now, you're not her. Right now, you're just an image. But Nikole is in hiding. And my heart had to be broken as a result of it.

I'd be lying if I said I hope you're happy. I hope you're hurt. But I hope you become happy someday. I hope you understand what I'm saying. I say it because it's true. Whether you agree or not.

Goodbye little foot. It was nice while it lasted...


There's more I'd like to say. Actually say. They're more like questions. But they're things that happened between the two of us that is no one else's business. Moments that were ours and only ours...

Call me if you ever feel like talking. Or if you wonder what it is that I'm talking about. Or how I'm doing. What I'm going to do with my life. I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment