Saturday, April 23, 2011

Ohhhh mornings!

Mornings are definitely hard. Nights are hard too but I can deal with sleeping without her. I don't like it. But I can deal with it. Mornings, however, just mean another day of not talking to her. Of not asking how her day is going, or meeting up at her house and kissing and holding eachother after a few days apart. And it sucks. Royally. I would give my all for that to happen. But I don't believe it's going to. So for now, I'll be faced with long nights and worshipping the porcelain god every morning. And I don't even have to drink alcohol! Yay me!

We'll see what happens. I made a promise to her as well. She may have forgotten about it, but I didn't. And I'm going to try and keep that promise..

That's all I've got for today. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment