Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Short

Why is it that now that we're done, I want so badly to tell her how beautiful she is? How amazing her lips feel, how her laugh makes my heart race and the sound of her voice calms every nerve in my body? How when she would grab my hand, my heart skipped a beat. Every single time. That when she would look at me, I felt more loved than I ever have in my entire life.

Why does my heart want to scream out everything I love about her now?? Now that it's too late?! Thanks for listening brain, heart and gut. We should've done this all sooner. I know it's not all my fault. But I can't help but think of everything I could've done to change things.

Who knew I would ever be this hung up on someone. Damnit. I know I shouldn't be beating myself up. I know that. I do. I'm not an idiot. But how the fuck am I supposed to feel when I lost the girl I loved due to being a stubborn asshole about everything and not listening to what she was saying?! I heard her. Sure. It's easy to hear someone speak. But I stopped listening! I'm so sorry my love. I wish I could take it all back. Maybe that's why this hurts so bad. The one person I NEVER wanted to hurt, ever, I ended up hurting the most. I changed. And I would give anything to make up for it.

All in due time, maybe. We'll see.

This is a pathetic post but hey, it's my blog. I'm just releasing.

Is brea liom tu...

No comments:

Post a Comment